Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Room 14 says a big THANK YOU to our swim coaches



From Room 14

Dear Anna,
I am writing to say thank you for teaching me how to swim.  My favourite part of our swimming lessons was when you were showing me how to do a starfish.

You have been an amazing swimming instructor.

Love,
Naomi (Year 4)

When I grow up ...
When I grow up I would want to be an instructor just like Steve, Michael and Anna.  They know how to teach kids like us.  
They taught us two lessons.  Number one was listen with your ears.  The second lesson was to always make good choices.  If we did those two lessons well we got to play a game.

Thank you,
Ashton
Year 3

Dear Steve,
I am writing to say thank you for teaching us how to swim.
My favourite part of swimming lessons was pindrop and backdrop because I might want to be an instructor when I grow up or a famous surfer.
Thank you for teaching me about lifejackets because I can go fishing on a boat.

Thank you again,
Dylan
Year 4

Dear Michael,
I am writing to say thank you for teaching me the freestyle arms and the pindrop.

I love the freestyle arms because they help me swim.  I like the pindrop because I liked it when I held on to the lifejackets.

It will help me because I go to the Otahuhu Pools all the time with my family.

Thank you,
Saedeze
Year 3

When we got back to school, we showed our teacher our new swimming skills ...
 Have you seen better rocket arms than ours?

 Best huddle ever!

The pin drop


    

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful letters to our wonderful swim coaches! Your rocket arms are very straight. I am very impressed with your pin drop Bastian and Sione!

    ReplyDelete