Sunday, October 11, 2015

Dream BIG little MUSICIANS

Fa’afetai tele lava to Annie for the invitation to participate in a musical recording special on location to be launched in 2015.

To show our gratitude for the many opportunities to learn and grow in music we began rhyming and thinking poetically about the ‘gift of music’

Dear Music, I will never be able to thank you enough for always being there for me….


Music is pretty I listen to it with my tears, it comforts me….

Hip Hop Hippty pop
The birds sing a song, which makes me want to sing along…

Sitting in the sun, singing with friends is fun.

We have so many talented tamariki who are each sharing their talents to ‘brighten the paths of many’.  Performances at the secondary schools poly-fest, Palm rest home, 3rd Jam Bus mobile recording and Yendarra school haka powhiri’s and farewells have been a ‘show’ of our LITTLE but BIG musicians who are daring to set themselves apart musically.

So let them sing LOUDLY and PROUDLY!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! an amazing experience to be apart of. Very authentic learning experience for everyone who had the privilege to go... BE PROUD of your musical talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great opportunity to record like music stars! I am so proud of all of you.

    ReplyDelete