Sunday, April 10, 2016

Easter Masterpiece!

In Room 21 we enjoyed learning about the significance of Easter. We chose special symbols from the Easter story to create our visual art projects this term. 

Enjoy our masterpieces!  



Nia

My cross represents Jesus and how he died for us and my heart shows how much I love Jesus. 


Narosah

My cross represents how Jesus sacrificed everything for us and died on the cross. Easter is important to me because I like spending time with my family. 

John-Paul
My Easter symbol is of the tomb and represents Jesus being resurrected. Easter is when our families get together to celebrate how Jesus sacrificed himself for us. 

Christina
I chose the tomb where Jesus was taken by Joseph. Easter is important to me because it’s a time for us to celebrate how Jesus helped us and died for our sins. 
Joshua
Easter is about how Jesus died for our sins. My art shows how Jesus looks after us every day. 

Christine
I adore and respect Jesus, my Lord because he has given us the chance for new beginnings. My symbol represents Palm Sunday and the start of Easter celebrations. 


6 comments:

  1. Wow Room 21! Your artwork is beautiful! I am so impressed by your skill, colour choice and how you thought deeply about what your symbols represent. I hope everyone is being the BEST they can be. Missing your happy faces but I hope to come for a visit later this year with my new class from Beach Haven School. Lots of love, Miss Cornhill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Room 21 you are amazing artists. I love the creativity and how unique your Easter Art is. Malo Aupito!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Mrs Tofilau and Room 12 students. Your art work look stunning, you have created some amazing art work using crayon and dye. From S. Toleafoa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Mrs Tofilau and Room 12 students. Your art work look stunning, you have created some amazing art work using crayon and dye. From S. Toleafoa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work Room 21 and I have enjoyed looking at your masterpieces and reading what Easter means to you. I hope you all had a special Easter celebrating with your family. Thank you for sharing your work with us and keep up the good work.

    'ofa atu Mrs Dunlop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Art work adding so much detail to your picture celebrating Easter. Well Done!!
    From Ms Rihari

    ReplyDelete