Wednesday, July 23, 2014

We Love Hockey!



Yendarra BLACK STICKS
On Friday 13th June we travelled to the Papatoetoe Sports Centre to play hockey against schools from Papatoetoe and Otara. I was so excited because it is a new sport that I am still learning. We won three games, drew one game and lost two games placing 5th on the day. THANK YOU to our coaches and teachers.

By Tyrian Gumaka.




Yendarra BLACK STICKS
Hockey is a sport I am still learning to play. The tournament was challenging because I was playing against some of my own friends who now go to other schools. I enjoyed competing in my first sporting team this year because I was proud to represent Yendarra School, Room 19 and my family.

By Asera Aofia.
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Go the BLACK STICKS. you are AWESOME. Great writing Asera and Tyrian
    Mr Huskinson

    ReplyDelete